Intermediate and Senior Electrical Engineers
7 days left
- Full Time
In line with planned and structured growth strategy, a well established Highland based consulting engineers has an excellent opportunity for a electrical biased Building Services Engineers. The successful candidate will require experience within the Building Services sector.
The successful candidate will be working on projects that include Healthcare, Conservation/ Listed Buildings; Industrial; Office; Hotels and Residential. The successful engineer will have experience running projects from inception to completion dealing with clients, design and construction teams. Ideally the candidate will have experience or an interest in renewables as this practice is heavily involved within this sector.
Position Requirements - Electrical Design Engineers
* Membership of a relevant professional body such as CIBSE or IET or be working towards Chartered status
* Client liaison from tender to sign off insuring that the project comes in on time and within budget.
* Experience using relevant design and calculation software such as AutoCAD , Amtech and Dialux.
* Experience working within a similar role in a respected consultancy.
* Experience with distribution and lighting design.
* Experience of AutoCAD and understanding of Revit.
* Experience of calculation software.
Apply for Intermediate and Senior Electrical Engineers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly