Mechanical Design Engineer
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
£30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
Due to an increase in project wins, an intermediate mechanical design engineer is required to join our client, a small building services consultancy (30 strong). Working on a large number of commercial and residential projects you will be tasked with designing the full range of mechanical services to include heating, ventilation and air conditioning. As well as office based design work you will also be expected to attend client/ design meetings and undertake feasibility and site surveys.
The ideal candidate will also possess the ability to be a strong mentor to graduate engineers who have just joined the company. A strong path to senior engineer status is available.
* UK Degree in mechanical or building services engineering
* 4-5 years building services design experience within a consultancy environment
* Strong user of AutoCAD, Hevacomp and IES
* Willingness to mentor graduate engineers
* Project experience within the commercial sector
* CIBSE membership
For more information or to apply, please contact Martin Bell on 01728 726135 or email