Intermediate Public Health Design Engineer
Intermediate Public Health Design Engineer - London - £35,000 to £45,000 + Package
Our client is widely regarded as the best medium sized consultancy in the London market at present. They are incredibly well run, have interesting, sustainably lead projects, a great attitude to staff wellbeing and happiness and are very much a business in the ascendency.
- Current projects range from £2M to £500M and include Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Leisure, Regeneration and Retail schemes throughout the world
- Committed to minimising bureaucracy to allow engineers to design - not fill in forms/spreadsheets
- Fully accredited and approved CIBSE Training Plan
- Committed to be fully Revit and BIM compliant within next 6 months (currently 80% achieved)
- Winner of CIBSE Performance Awards
- Committed to growing their business by promoting to Senior level and beyond
- 80% of Senior roles within the business derived from internal promotions
- Very low staff turnover
- In the past 12 months - 7 engineers supported through and achieved CEng status
The central London office employs 40 Engineers with additional resource in their regional offices. Their target is to continue their sustainable growth by employing passionate engineers that will provide the engineering quality they provide to their clients.
They have always had a firm commitment to sustainable building design and innovation and they have revolutionised many aspects of the built environment. Having designed net zero energy buildings in and they seek not to meet compliance, but to push for greater performance.
Overall a sound business model that works across multiple sectors which makes the business agile and able to cope with changing market conditions.
The role would suit an individual with 3 years (or more) experience gained working within a Building Services Design Consultancy undertaking Public Health Building Services Design.
Candidates may be degree qualified or you may have worked your way up through a more practical route gaining Public Health Building Services Design experience whilst working.
You will work towards developing your depth of knowledge and experience in Public Health building systems design, project management and you will also gain exposure to fee bids and resource planning.
In addition to the usual Design and Project Management duties you will also be responsible for providing critical support the Directors and will be responsible for implementing new ideas and processes to improve the design process.
Benefits for permanent staff
- Private Medical Insurance - Pension scheme - 25 days annual leave - Flexible working hours.
- Staff Benefits - (Discount restaurants, drinks, holidays, cinema, retailers etc).
- Payment of Professional Institution fees.