M&E CAD Technician
6 days left
- Full Time
M&E CAD Technician required for specialist Consultancy in SE London
An established multi-disciplined building services consultancy based in North Kent. The Company is still growing and requires an M&E CAD Technician to join their close knit and personable team of people.
Part of the success of the Company is a belief in growing its knowledge to impart to clients and training its team to continually develop their skills base.
Their areas of expertise include retail, commercial and residential sectors; knowledge of these would be beneficial although not essential. Services offered include
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Engineering
- Electrical Services Engineering
- Public Health Services Engineering
- Building Management Automated Control Systems
- Utility Services Infrastructure Planning
- Sustainable Profiling & Design
- Renewable Energy
- Building Services Condition Surveys
- Feasibility Studies & Concept Modelling
- 'Part L' Assessments and SBEM Energy Assessments
- Building Regulations
- Energy Performance Certificates
Candidates must have demonstrable experience within a Building Services CAD environment and be fluent on AutoCAD MEP. A fair knowledge of MEP Revit is preferred but not essential. You will have knowledge of UK standards and specifications. Key Accountabilities
- Direct responsibility for the quality of CAD data produced.
- Adhere to Company CAD standards.
- Plot drawings using Company printing facility.
- Liaise with Company CAD Manager and project team for any CAD related issues.
- Liaising with lead project engineer and project team.
- Store CAD files correctly in the project Document Management System.
- Assist the team to issuing the drawings in electronic or hard copies.
Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
Hays Building Services is a specialist in Building Services Recruitment and have a range of posts available. If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We also welcome speculative applications.
For a private and confidential discussion regarding this, or any other assignments, please contact Aadil Cockar on 020 8464 6678 or email your CV
Apply for M&E CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly