Electrical Associate Director
Electrical Associate Director / £70 – 80k
I am currently working alongside a UK, SME multi-disciplinary consultancy who are looking for an Electrical Associate Director to join their London office.
As the Electrical Associate Director your duties will include:
- Being client facing and hands on - still be actively involved in detailed design
- Lead & manage projects across a variety of sectors and sizes
- Manage the electrical engineers in the office and then grow the team around you
- Manage the resourcing of projects, fees, bids etc
- Be involved in business development
- Mentoring junior engineers
My client are very focused in making their employees work/life balance the best it can be. They are very flexible in their approach to work, they invest profits back into the company to make sure the best resources are available to all staff, they offer fantastic training and development with dedicated training slots every week. In 2014 and 2015 they were in the top 100 best employers to work for.
This is a fantastic opportunity to step up to either an Electrical Associate Director opportunity which will give the ownership and exposure to different parts of a business that larger organisations can’t offer.
For more information on this role please contact Matt Jones on 07711 370552 or firstname.lastname@example.org