Principal Electrical Engineer
Principal Electrical Engineer – London
£60-68k + excellent benefit package
I am currently working alongside a hugely successful consulting engineering firm with offices in central London; they are looking to bring in a Principal Electrical Engineer due to planned company growth and a busy pipeline of high profile projects.
Having been established for over 130 years’ they now have offices throughout the UK and the rest of the world. For this reason, there is opportunity you to work on some of the best projects globally which will dramatically improve your future career prospects.
Principal Electrical Engineer Duties
- Report to and assist Associate Electrical Engineer
- Be both a technical design expert and confident in front of clients
- Mentor and lead teams of junior and intermediate engineers
Principal Electrical Engineer Requirements
- Chartered status is desired but not essential.
- Proven background in hands on design work
- Confident in the design on Lighting, fire, and building power systems
- Competent in front of clients
The company boasts generous salaries and because it is entirely employee-owned, all staff receives profit share; this is in addition to one of the best pension schemes in the building services industry.
My client are involved in a wide range of industry leading projects. You would be involved in high rise, commercial, education, mission critical, leisure, healthcare and cultural.
Principal Electrical Engineer Benefits
- Opportunity to work in a company with a great training scheme
- Great company benefits package
- You will be involved in projects that shape the London skyline
- Opportunity to collaborate on global projects
- Fast-track your career above what a normal engineering firm would provide
If you are looking to be a part of a consultancy with an unparalleled reputation for excellence in engineering, and the chance to take your career to the next level then this is the role for you.
For more information on the position, please contact Sam Skelsey on 0207 065 7276 or firstname.lastname@example.org