Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer
Up to £40,000 + Excellent Package
We are currently working on an exclusive basis with a well-regarded medium sized MEP Consultancy based in Bedfordshire. With unprecedented growth this year our client is now looking for a high calibre Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team of top quality engineers.
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will be offered the opportunity to work on schemes associated with Grocers, Distribution Centres and Hospitals.
Role Responsibilities - Mechanical Design Engineer:
* The design of Heating, Ventilation, Air, Conditioning as well as Hot & Cold and Waste Water.
* Representing the company at client meetings.
* The writing of technical reports.
Candidate Requirements - Mechanical Design Engineer:
* Qualification in Building Services or Electrical Engineering - Degree preferable although HND plus additional experience acceptable.
* Member of CIBSE, IMechE or other relevant body (Preferred).
* Experience using relevant design software such as AutoCAD (Essential) and Revit (Preferred).
* Experience using calculation software such as Hevacomp (Preferred).
* The right to work in the UK.
* Experience of design building services within a commercial (warehousing, large scale retail) environment.
* Your own transport will be of benefit.
* The salary on offer for this role is £30,000 - £40,000 depending on candidate experience.
* There is a negotiable benefits package available depending on candidate experience.
Apply for Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly