INTERMEDIATE ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER (MEP) – BRISTOL
A leading, M&E design consultancy in Bristol has a new position available for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join its rapidly growing MEP team.
The company provides a comprehensive range of modern building design services, with a focus on sustainable energy, mechanical and electrical engineering.
You will be working on a vast range of exciting projects throughout the UK, including residential, commercial, leisure, retail, healthcare and education.
As an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer, you shall be technically capable of managing a portfolio of projects from inception to project completion.
You should be able to communicate clearly and effectively with the internal design / management team, clients, architects and contractors.
They are looking for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience working within a building services consultancy.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng)
- Forward thinking, electrically minded individual who is confident in undertaking detailed electrical building services design
- Preparation of technical specifications and schedules
- Ensure the service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and budget
- Using programmes such as AMTECH, Dialux, and AutoCAD to design aesthetically pleasing electrical and lighting designs
- Strong communications skills with the ability to work effectively with a team of peopleA minimum of 3 years experience in a consultancy environment working in an Electrical Design position
What my client can offer you:
- To work for an environmentally conscious, forward thinking building services consultancy with a constant stream of new, exciting projects across the UK
- The opportunity to work as an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer backed by an experienced team of Engineers
- High salary / package with long term career prospects
- Stunning office environment in the heart of Bristol
- The opportunity to work overseas on a range of specialist projects
If you are a Building Services Electrical Design Engineer, and you are looking for a new exciting role in Bristol, kindly contact Lloyd Walker (BPI Recruitment) on 01483343072 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.