Principal Electrical Engineer
Principal Electrical Engineer Dubai. Energi People have been appointed by a longstanding client, to source for them a very technically gifted, dynamic Principal to Associate Level Electrical Building Services Engineer for their office in the heart of Dubai.
The company concerned are regional leaders in MEP design and project management, with an enviable portfolio of work across the UAE, including high-rise, residential, commercial, mixed-use and retail
I have recruited for this consultancy for a number of years and can say with confidence that they have an excellent company culture and realistic opportunities for progression along with a fantastic portfolio of work.
To be successful for this role, you must have recent experience in Dubai (3-5 years) and be fully versed in dealing with DM submissions.
- Degree qualified - BSc or BEng in electrical / Building Services Engineering
- Chartered Engineer CEng
- Minimum 12+ years` experience in the design of electrical building services systems for major projects
- Full working knowledge and experience with Middle East regulations and requirements, especially in UAE
- Conversant with all international codes and standards.
- Diligent with a sense of responsibility and pride in the work you do
- Apart from being the technical champion for the team, the candidate will also be involved in managing projects and business development. The current anticipated split is Technical (70%), project management (15%) and Business Development (15%).
- Currently active executing design of projects, i.e. has not reverted to management only of a team of engineers/technicians
- Client management skills and experience
- Team management
- Project design delivery experience for all types of projects especially residential, hospitality, mixed use of both low and high-rise assets
This is a long term career opportunity, that offers a lot of scope for progression and the opportunity to work on some of the most iconic projects across the GCC.
For further information and a confidential conversation, please contact James Mowat at Energi People.