Senior Quantity Surveyor
The candidates for this Senior Quantity Surveyor role, will be expected to drive the projects forward in a proactive manner, be a team player, focused on excellence in service delivery and communications with Clients and Contractors alike, be extremely organised, personable and have a keen attention to detail.
The role offers an excellent opportunity to take responsibility for managing their own workload as well as leading some members of the team in the Beckenham office.
- Compilation of feasibility estimates and detailed cost plans.
- Preparation of tender documentation and pre-tender estimates, tender analysis and compilation of contract documents.
- Advising Clients on procurement options.
- Value management, value engineering, life cycle costing
Post Contract Responsibilities:
- Client and project risk management.
- Project financial control including cost reporting, valuations negotiations.
- Dispute management.
- Client liaison on both project level and business development.
- Delegation of tasks to junior staff members, including quality assurance checks.
- If Chartered, supervise APC candidates and contribute to staff training.
- Ideally a minimum of 10 year's experience in a similar role preferably for a professional Surveying practice. Experience in residential and education projects would be advantageous.
- Preferably educated to degree level and a member of the RICS (MRICS).