MEP Board Director
MEP Board Director
£120,000 + Benefits + Bonus
A well renowned Multi Disciplined Engineering consultancy are looking for a M&E Director to join their team of Directors and help lead their London office. This consultancy have a number of offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia and have a good reputation within the market for projects within the commercial, resi and hotel sectors, working with a number of well renowned architectural practices and end clients. Joining an established team in London you will manage the operational and commercial management of the office. This consultancy are rapidly expanding and see that London should double in size over the next two years, reacting to a number of large project wins with their large existing client base. With any Director position business development will be a responsibility, with the help of their Business development team and fellow Directors who have good relationships with signature architects and developers. The offices workload is almost already confirmed for 2017. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Director to work in an autonomous role where you will have the support to take the office in any direction. Candidates should have the below experience:
- At least 10 years experience within the MEP consultancy industry
- Experience leading teams of Mechanical and Electrical Design Engineers
- Experience in resource management and project financials.
- Have good commercial awareness
- Ideally be Chartered
For more information about this role please contact George Osborn on 01206 913 292 for an informal chat.
More jobs like this
- Project Management Building services (general) jobs in London (Central)
- Project Management Electrical engineering jobs in London (Central)
- Project Management Environmental engineering jobs in London (Central)
- Project Management Mechanical engineering jobs in London (Central)
- Project Management Public health engineering jobs in London (Central)