Electrical Project Manager - Special Projects
After working in the industry for over 60 years the business are now looking for an Electrical Project Manager to join their Special Project's team of Mechanical and Electrical Project Engineers to run local projects from £50,000 up to £500,000 based in their office in Northampton. The majority of the projects being undertaken will be Hospitals, Retail and Education.
Electrical Project Manager
The Electrical Project Manager
Ideally as an Electrical Project Manager you will have the following;
3 - 15 years + experience as an Electrical Project Manager
Shown the ability to stay in a job / not moved around too much
Experience in either Hospitals, Retail or Education.
As a Electrical Project Manager for our client, some of your duties will include;
* Management, co-ordination and monitoring of the Design Team, Value Engineering and Contractor Design packages during the Design Development period
* Compilation of both Health & Safety File and Design Plans
* Preparation of supplier and sub-contractor packages
* Audit, validation and placement of orders with suppliers and sub-contractors
* Ensure Quality Plans for both design and installation are adhered to
* Manage, track and close out of Planning Conditions and Building Control issues in order to ensure satisfactory closure
* Review and monitor of site programmes
* Project financial control including variations
* Maintaining records relating to Health & Safety, design and installation processes
* Drawing co-ordination and the installation, commissioning and setting to work of Electrical Services
* Chairing meetings face to face with varying different levels of audience both in number and stature including the client
They are proud of have close relations with their clients and consistently receiving repeat work from them. This is due to their extensive experience of delivering M&E projects up to £8m is based on a proven delivery model where first class customer services, high quality workmanship and professionalism sits at the heart of everything they do. The business is still very success full and with huge growth over the years is directly attributed to their culture and strength in upholding its traditional values.
The company are looking to pay the Electrical Project Manager;
£35,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience ) + Pension, Company Car or Car Allowance + Expenses.
26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
If this sounds like you then please apply now.