Senior Electrical Design Engineer
A well-established privately owned building services engineering consultancy with around 120 staff are looking for a client facing Senior Electrical Design Engineer. Originally established in the NW of England they set up a London office over four years ago, which has continued to go from strength to strength.
As part of their continued success in London and recent major project wins, they are looking for a Degree qualified, client facing Senior Electrical Design Engineer to help deliver projects and also grow and manage the London team.
You will be responsible for;
- Liaising with clients and presenting design ideas, plans and services concepts.
- Assist in the preparation of fee bids and resource allocation.
- Act as a Lead Engineer and manage the technical and financial success of projects.
- Producing fully-coordinated electrical designs from inception / feasibility through to detailed and handover.
- Leading design team meetings, project meetings and workshops.
- Undertaking feasibility studies.
- Preparing load calculations, specifications and equipment schedules.
- Monitor, manage and motivate a team of Engineers to get the best out of them.
- Prioritising and scheduling workloads to meet deadlines.
- Undertaking sub-contractor design drawing and technical submission reviews.
- Undertaking site quality and legislative inspections.
- Actively promote the companies' capabilities in BIM, Estimating, Sustainability, Mechanical Design and Building Physics.
It is essential that you are Degree qualified, have a minimum of eight years' experience in a similar role and can genuinely independently lead projects from inception to handover.
Apply for Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly