Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
£45,000 to £55,000 + Benefits
Our client, small building services consultancy based in London (EC1) are now looking for a senior mechanical design engineer. The consultancy has a number of strategic hires planned for the new financial year and has continued to win projects across London. Candidates will carry a stable work history and be able to profile at least one project they have worked on from concept to completion. Having strong communication skills you will have experience of working with Architects, Structural engineers and communicating with contractors through design and client meetings. Candidates will have the opportunity to grow with the company and climb the ladder towards associate through a structured framework devised by the company MD.
* Degree in Building Services Engineering
* MSC in Building Services Engineering (Desirable)
* Minimum 10 years mechanical design experience in building services
* Candidates will need to be able to do their own CAD.
* Good working knowledge of IES, Hevacomp, AutoCAD and Revit (Desirable)
* Project experience covering Residential and Commercial sectors
* Experience in handling a project from concept to completion
* CEng MCIBSE (Desirable)
For more information or to apply, please contact Martin Bell on 01728 726135 or email a current CV with project involvement
Apply for Senior Mechanical
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly