Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Due to new project wins across the commercial, education and hotel and leisure sectors; this global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy are looking for Senior Mechanical Design Engineer who wants to be instrumental in the future success and direction of the London team.
With over 10,000 staff globally and a core MEP Team of around 50 Design Engineers in London they have developed a reputation for innovation, quality and the ability to design and deliver a project of any scale or complexity.
Working closely with the Directors and Partners you will be expected to;
- Incorporate a high-performance Building Design, renewable energy and passive design strategies into projects.
- Design, plan, coordinate and manage projects (£5M to £250M) through all RIBA stages.
- Assist with project bids, contract documentation, fee forecasting and resource allocation.
- Monitor actual project costs against target costs and agree variations.
- Manage key client accounts.
- Assume full P+L / Financial responsibility for projects under your control.
- Help mentor and manage the team of five Mechanical Engineers.
- Assist with business development / securing repeat business.
- Carry out design audits and spot checks on projects.
- 25 days holidays
- Private medical insurance
- 4 x Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Contribution towards Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme.
With a steady order book of landmark commercial, hotel & leisure and mixed-use projects already secured this role will suit a Senior Mechanical Engineer who wants to work on major projects and be fast tracked towards an Associate role.