Electronics Design Engineer - Mid-Level
I am currently working with a global leader within a Non-Destructive Testing niche technology that is currently on the lookout for an Electronics Engineer ideally with experience in low power Electronics Design to work with them in designing a new iteration of their next generation of products.
As an independent member of the design team you will be expected to design Electronics From concept through to manufacture. The salary that this client is looking to pay is anywhere between GBP35,000 - GBP45,000.
Skill set required includes:
- A Degree within Electronics Engineering or Equivalent.
- Commercial Electronics Design from concept through to Manufacture
- Independently solve Electronics Design related Problems.
- Analogue & Digital Electronics Design ideally within a low power environment
- Assist with related production related tasks - tests, diagnose faults and repair
Other skills that would be beneficial:
- PCB Design - Altium, OrCad, Mentor Graphics PADS, Eagle, Easy PC
- Coding: Embedded C, Assembler
- Experience working within an intrinsically safe environment and designing Electronics to the standards related.
- Exposure to the NDT Products
This manager is available to line up interviews as soon as Wednesday 13th September and are able to get the right individual started as soon as possible.
If that sounds like something you would be interested in hearing more about then please do feel free to get in touch with Lloyd using the details below.