SENIOR MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER - READING
A Senior Mechanical Design Engineering role has become available, for an award-winning building services consultancy based in Reading.
They have an excellent reputation in the building services industry with a number of successful offices operating throughout the UK.
You will be working on a number of exciting residential projects, so previous residential experience would be advantageous, however not essential.
They are looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer with a minimum of 6 years’ experience within a building services consultancy, covering all aspects of HVAC design.
- Degree (or HND) in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng)
- To present technical information and provide clear communication to the client(s) throughout the entire project
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in a consultancy environment as a Mechanical Design Engineer
- Producing high quality reports with clear and concise recommendations
- Extensive experience in all aspects of HVAC design.
What my client can offer you:
- The opportunity to work as a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer for an award-winning building services consultancy, with an exceptional track record
- A great working environment backed by an experienced team of Chartered Engineers
- Excellent salary / benefits with long term career prospects
- Work on a variety of different projects to keep things fresh
- A constant flow of new exciting projects throughout the UK, due to securing a new, large contract
If you are a Building Services, Mechanical Design Engineer and this role sounds of interest to you, kindly contact Lloyd Walker (BPI Recruitment) on 01483 343 072 or email me at email@example.com.
Apply for SENIOR MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER - READING
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly