Mechanical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer
Up to £35,000 + Benefits
A key multi-discipline group with a flagship office in Birmingham is looking to recruit Mechanical Design Engineers to work on their expanding work load. Conrad Consulting wants to hear from engineers who have proven experience working on Building Services Design projects.
Our client has designed the building services for cutting edge hospitals, eco- housing developments and stunning commercial properties. Any candidates will need to have excellent attention to detail and a highly refined method of working.
The ideal candidate will be a confident project leader who has impeccable time management and a strong work ethic. The successful candidate will be joining an experienced team of engineers and will be given the opportunity to progress within a variety of project sectors,
* Attend client meeting ensuring that clients are happy throughout the process.
* Actively working on all designs producing drawings and specifications of heating, ventilation, and cooling, hot and cold water and above ground drainage.
* Degree qualified in a building services engineering or mechanical engineering.
* Alternatively candidates with a HNC or HND and suitable experience will also be considered.
* Knowledge of design and calculation software software - Hevacomp, IES, TAS or Cymap & Revit