Sustainability Consultant (Senior)
Up to £40,000 per annum plus market leading benefits
A dynamic building consultancy based in Manchester looking to recruit a Sustainability Consultant or Senior Sustainability Consultant to join their award winning team. Having recently undergone an impressive rebranding this is a striking opportunity for any ambitious consultant looking to work within the commercial, leisure and education markets.
To be considered for this role you will have demonstrable experience within a variety of market sectors. The successful candidate will be and experienced external daylight/ sunlight specialist with a minimum of 3 years UK experience.
This is a rare opportunity to join an international company with more than 200 employees. We recommend that you express your interest soon if you want to be considered.
Candidate Requirements - Sustainability Consultant
* Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
* Hold an honours degree or higher in a relevant subject
* Competent with AutoCAD and ideally MBS Waldram tools
You must possess the following experience.
* Providing daylight consultancy for high profile developments
* Understand sustainability issues in the built environment
* Have an in-depth knowledge of building certification standards
* External Daylight/Sunlight impact assessment in accordance with BRE 209
* Daylight / Sunlight and Overshadowing for EIA chapters
* Internal daylight assessment for planning applications
* Overshadowing assessments of outdoor amenity space
* Daylight calculations for building certification (BREEAM, WELL etc)
* 25 days holiday - increasing with length of service
* Private Health
* Performance Bonus
* Life Assurance
* Much More