INTERMEDIATE ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER – BRISTOL
A leading, M&E design consultancy in Bristol are looking for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to strengthen their MEP team.
The company provides a comprehensive range of modern building design services, with a focus on sustainable energy, mechanical and electrical engineering.
You will be working on a vast range of exciting projects throughout the UK, including:
- Sports & Leisure
As an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer, you shall be technically capable of managing a portfolio of projects from inception right through to project completion.
You should be able to communicate clearly and effectively with the internal design / management team, clients, architects and contractors.
They are seeking an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience, working within a building services consultancy.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng)
- Forward thinking, electrically minded individual who is confident in undertaking detailed electrical building services design
- Preparation of technical specifications and schedules
- Liaise with clients, architects, contractors, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Designing electrical schematics, fire alarms, containment sizing, security and access control, lighting and emergency lighting, small power distribution, fire alarms, and electrical risers.
- Ensure the designs are completed to a high level, within the agreed deadlines and budget
- Strong communications skills with the ability to work effectively with a team of people
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a consultancy environment working as an Electrical Design Engineer
What my client can offer you:
- To work for an environmentally conscious, forward thinking building services consultancy with a constant stream of new, exciting projects across the UK
- The opportunity to work as an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer backed by an experienced team of Chartered Engineers
- High salary / package with long term career prospects
- Stunning, open plan office in Bristol
- The opportunity to work on a range of international projects
If you are a Building Services Electrical Design Engineer, and you are looking for a new exciting role in Bristol, please contact Lloyd Walker (BPI Recruitment) on 01483 343 072 or email me a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for INTERMEDIATE ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER – BRISTOL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly