Building Operations Coordinator
Capstone have been appointed by a Global property and real estate organisation who are looking for a key recruit for one of their most renowned and high-profile client accounts. With a rapidly growing property portfolio including a number of landmark sites, the client offer a truly unique working environment with a vibrant and inspirational atmosphere.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager and working as part of the overall Building and Facilities Operations Team, you will manage a range services and provide the necessary support to ensure the efficient and effective running of the site.
- Response and activity relating to emergency requests - responding within agreed SLA's
- Management of suppliers and contractors providing maintenance, project management and cleaning.
- Tracking of utility usage (electric, water, gas) and assisting the reduction of environmental impact.
- Oversee Building Operating and Maintenance manuals - managing updates when necessary.
- Site Inspections of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Cleaning and Landscaping
- Small Project Management and creation of budget and activity plan for site Improvements: Refurbishments, Renovations and Expansions
- Understand and comply with site Health & safety requirements at all times & work in a safe manner
- Raise purchase orders
- Provide cover for Office Services Coordinator / Facilities Manager when appropriate.
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory maintenance requirements for Clients assets
- Previous experience of working within a high profile corporate, or hospitality environment
- Familiar with computer equipment and programs (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Mechanical Engineer | Electrical Engineer | M&E Engineer | Building Services Engineer | Building Technician | Multi-Skilled Technician | Technical Facilities Supervisor