Facilities Manager | Total Facilities Management
Facilities Manager | Total Facilities Management | Permanent
Capstone have been appointed by a Global Real Estate and Property Services provider, to assist in the recruitment of a Facilities Manager to oversee who will become an integral member on an EMEA-wide account, and oversee the service delivery across a 500,000sq.ft. London HQ, or a truly inspirational brand, who offer a unique and creative working environment.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Manager (FM) based in London supporting the management of operational and service delivery on a key account. As Facilities Manager, you will lead the service delivery across all aspects of hard and soft services, ensuring full statutory compliance on site, management of all service partners, while holding financial and budgetary management of the site.
- Responsible for the delivery of all hard and soft services including support for events, catering and post room as required.
- Manages the FM budget for site including support for project works
- Promotes high level of satisfaction among client users by promptly responding to their service requirements.
- Assures prompt response by other team members and selected contractors to exceed customer expectations at all times
- Demonstrates leadership and promotes excellent customer service and delivery
- Management of the Building Management Systems
- Understanding of the critical systems on site including UPS, generator, fire alarm etc. with an ability to support client security teams and their systems
- Ensures compliance with local legislative requirements, client best practice, policies and procedures.
- Acts as go-to person in relation to all FM activities on site ensuring potential roadblocks are identified and removed
- Develops a close working relationship with all service providers under his/her control to ensure that they fully understand the Client culture and are made to feel part of the team delivering a high-quality service.
- Has ability to address minor technical repairs and is first point of contact relating to all building issues
- Ensures delivery of PPM in line with agreed timelines and monitors vendors to ensure service delivery in line with KPI/SLAs
- Experienced in related role, in particular within customer environment and technical FM services with extensive experience of leading an onsite team
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record in the management of FM contracts in a professional environment
- Experienced within a fast-paced multi-cultural global organisation would be beneficial
- Highly motivated, dynamic individual with a passion for customer care
- Able to demonstrate successful contract management and team management
- Able to build and maintain strong service provider relationships
- Experienced in financial management and budgeting while identifying cost savings/avoidance
- Abel to demonstrate advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook) as well as excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and negotiation skills
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Able to network at all levels within the organisation
Facilities Manager | Property Services Manager | Total Facilities Manager | TFM | FM | Building Manager | Senior Facilities Manager | Assistant Facilities Manager