Up to £40,000 per annum
Conrad Consulting is currently working with a dynamic building services consultancy based in Hampshire. This market leading consultancy is currently looking for a Revit MEP Technician to join their team.
The successful candidate will be working on high profile projects across markets that include healthcare, education, high end commercial and more. The successful candidate will be working with a team of technically astute engineers and will be offered the chance to further develop their capabilities.
Role Responsibilities Revit MEP Technician:
* The inputting of Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Schematics into Autodesk Revit using minimal guidance.
* Candidates will need to be able to work with clash detection.
* The co-ordination of MEP services alongside other services within the project.
Candidate Requirements Revit Coordinator:
* Experience using Revit MEP.
* Experience across a variety of project markets.
* Experience using other software such as Solibri or Navisworks would be beneficial.
* Your own vehicle to travel to the office will be required.