3 days left
- Full Time
Up to £36,000 plus market leading benefits
We are currently working on the behalf of a respected Building Services Consultancy who are looking to recruit an experienced Sustainability Engineer for one of their key offices. Strategically placed across England this dynamic consultancy work on a wealth of high profile and environmentally conscious projects for nationally and internationally renowned clients.
Working across the healthcare, residential, leisure, retail, commercial and arts sectors the successful candidate will be a Sustainability Engineer who has proven themselves within a similar Building Services Environment. You will, to a large extent, be expected to 'hit the ground running' in a full sustainability role.
With new work coming in at a consistent rate there will be plenty to keep you busy so it is important that you fulfil the qualifying criteria below. In return for your expertise you will be offered continued CPD and career growth within a company whose Directors offer excellent examples of 'rising through the ranks'.
Sustainability Engineer - Key Requirements
* Experience reading architectural, mechanical and electrical drawings.
* Experience producing detailed designs including heating / cooling loads and plant sizing.
* Experience using IES -VE.
* Experience working on thermal analysis.
* Excellent written English to compile reports.
* Experience producing Energy Statements for planning, Part L Compliance, BREEAM Evidence and Feasibility Studies.
* Experience liaising with clients, supplier and other industry professionals.
Sustainability Engineer - Candidate Qualifications
* Qualification (Min. HND) in Building Services Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
* Accredited Energy Assessor.
There is an excellent salary on offer for this role or up to £36,000 depending on experience as well as an excellent benefits package.
Apply for Sustainability Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly