Public Health Design Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
Due to continued growth, this sustainability focussed building services consultancy are looking for a client facing Public Health Design Engineer with at least four years' experience. Based in their London office you will enjoy working on a range of complex and unique UK and international projects through all stages of design from feasibility concept design, detail design and final handover.
The PH Design Engineer must be able to think beyond their own discipline and be willing to contribute to collaborative problem solving with the Mechanical, Electrical and Sustainability Engineers.
You will be responsible for;
- Calculating the water demands
- Sizing tanks and storage systems
- Designing the hot and cold-water services
- Designing rain and grey water recycling systems or harvesting systems
- Designing drainage and sanitation systems
- Liaising with manufactures and specifying the appropriate pumps, potable water tanks, storm water detention tanks, pipework and boilers.
- Liaising with external specialist consultants such as architects and structural engineers.
- Using Revit MEP and BIM Models to ensure all services are properly coordinated and projects are sequenced correctly.
- Provide leadership to junior members of the team and act as a point of contact between design teams and clients and collaborators.
This is a great opportunity for a technically strong and confident PH Design Engineer to join an innovative, employee owned building services consultancy and work on a range of interesting low and zero energy projects across the UK and abroad.
Ref # 1648
Apply for Public Health Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly