Technical Lead | Head of MEP
7 days left
- Full Time
Capstone have been selected to support an international property developer in appointing a Technical Lead / Head of MEP, who will become an integral member of the senior leadership team on a landmark development in London.
Technical Lead | Head of MEP
Up to £130,000 plus bonus and benefits
Scope of the role
The Technical Lead / Head of MEP will play a key role in the design leadership and discipline integration of the project being delivered, using technical experience and excellent people skills to lead the teams delivering the MEP elements of the project including design, procurement, cost and product review, construction delivery, commissioning, sign-off and handover.
The Technical Lead will be required to guide and mentor all associated teams ensuring the MEP deliverables are achieved in an integrated and holistic manner, and the highest standards of technical competence, health and safety, and quality are maintained.
- Ensuring the delivery of technical outputs of project teams and the seamless sharing of information with other discipline teams;
- Ensuring technical quality through implementation of best practice and continuous improvement processes;
- Management and coordination of consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and project resources;
- Representing the business in liaising with consultants, architects and other design teams;
- Develop and maintaining excellent supplier relationships through successful project execution
- Report to the Development, Construction and Commercial Directors and provide regular progress updates
The selected candidate will come from either a Developer, Consultancy or Main Contractor background, ideally Chartered, degree educated or time-served with significant experience on major residential or mixed-use developments.
- Relevant experience in the design, specification and procurement of building MEP services;
- Chartered, Incorporated or degree qualified Engineer and member of a relevant professional body, or equivalent level of experience;
- Knowledge of structural design and experience of delivering projects to a high quality, from concept to completion;
- Experience and understanding of multi-disciplinary design processes;
- Proven experience overseeing teams on the design and delivery of complex MEP packages for major £100m+ residential or mixed-use developments, including high-rise.
This is a potentially career defining opportunity for a senior technical professional to join a client side organisation, on a landmark development. For further information please contact Alex on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Director | Project Director | MEP Director | MEP Project Director | MEP Lead | Head of MEP | Head of Building Services
Apply for Technical Lead | Head of MEP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly