Associate Electrical Design Engineer
Associate Electrical Design Engineer - £60 – 70k – City of London
I am currently working alongside a global engineering consultancy who are looking to appoint an Associate Electrical Design Engineer into their London office.
As the Associate Electrical Design Engineer you will be in a key position as the ‘number2’ and reporting into the Electrical Director. You will mainly be working on commercial projects but will also have exposure to residential, retail, mission critical and healthcare.
Your responsibility will be, but not limited to:
- Project co-ordination
- Detailed electrical design using Amtech and lighting designs utilising Dialux
- Leading project meetings
- Supervision of junior staff
- Take an active role in marketing and work winning activities
My client are looking for the Associate Electrical Design Engineer to have:
- 7 – 10 years’ experience
- Experience working on large scale commercial and mixed use projects
- A degree in Electrical Engineering
- Capable to communicate with staff at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to lead projects and be the clients point of contact
- Experience dealing with contractors.
For more information please contact Matt Jones on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 065 7276
Apply for Associate Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly