Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Senior Electrical Design Engineer - Highly reputable M&E consultancy - Up to £50k salary
Your new company
A established mid-size Building Services Consultancy based in the East Midlands who work on high profile projects across a variety of sectors. The consultancy typically works on project types including Education, Commercial, Retail, Residential, Leisure, Education and Healthcare projects therefore providing engineers with a varied project work-load.
Your new role
The company's current need is for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer who has previously worked within a building services consultancy environment, or a design environment within contractors, and who has experience of a varied portfolio of projects. The successful candidate will have experience of undertaking mechanical design, producing 2D CAD drawings (experience with Revit and BIM would be advantageous) compiling reports, managing information streams, working with suppliers and contractors as well as attending client and contractor meetings.
Experience of design/calculation software such as Relux, Dialux and Amtech is essential.
What you'll need to succeed
- Completed a Minimum of a HND in Electrical Engineering/Building Services
- Minimum of 6 years Building Services consultancy experience
- Good experience of electrical detail design and D&B
- Competent user of AutoCAD, Amtech, Relux/Dialux and Revit (desirable)
- Able to be client facing and build relationships with our valued client base
- Good organisational skills and able to manage projects, outputs, and work within deadlines
- Ability to work with, assist and mentor junior/intermediate staff
What you'll get in return
- Annual salary £40,000 - 50,000
- Company Pension
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.