Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer (building services) - LEICESTER
An exceptional, Building Services consultancy based in Leicester is looking for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer, to join their MEP team on a permanent basis.
You will be working on a variety of UK based projects including:
• Public Sector
As an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer, you shall be technically capable of managing a portfolio of projects from the planning, to the detailed design stages.
You should be able to communicate clearly and effectively with the internal design / management team, clients, architects and contractors.
They are looking for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer with a minimum of 2-3 years experience working within a building services consultancy.
- Degree (or HND) in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng)
- Forward thinking, electrically minded individual who is confident in undertaking detailed electrical building services design
- Strong communications skills with the ability to work effectively with a team of people
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a consultancy environment working in an Electrical Design role
What my client can offer you:
- To work for an environmentally conscious, forward thinking building services consultancy with a constant stream of new, exciting projects across the UK
- The opportunity to work as an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer backed by an experienced team of Engineers
- To work outside of the relentless pace of London, yet still receive the high salary / package one could expect from London
- Great office environment with long term career prospects
If you are a Building Services, Electrical Design Engineer, and this role sounds of interest to you, kindly contact Lloyd Walker (BPI Recruitment) on 01483 343 072, or email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.