Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer - M&E Contractor - Nottingham - £40-45k + Car
Your new company
A medium sized M&E contractor based in Nottingham. They work on a wide range of refurbishment and design & build projects including leisure facilities, large residential, commercial, industrial, healthcare and heritage buildings.
Your new role
The company's current need is for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer who has previously worked within a building services consultancy environment, or a design environment within contractors, and who has experience of a varied portfolio of projects. The successful candidate will have experience of undertaking mechanical design, producing 2D CAD drawings (experience with Revit and BIM would be advantageous) compiling reports, managing information streams, working with suppliers and contractors as well as attending client and contractor meetings.
What you'll need to succeed
- Completed a Minimum of a HND in Electrical Engineering/Building Services
- Minimum of 6 years Building Services consultancy experience
- Good experience of electrical detail design and D&B
- Competent user of AutoCAD, Amtech, Relux/Dialux and Revit (desirable)
- Able to be client facing and build relationships with our valued client base
- Good organisational skills and able to manage projects, outputs, and work within deadlines
- Ability to work with, assist and mentor junior/intermediate staff
What you'll get in return
- 24 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Company car/Car Allowance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly