Electrical Design Engineers - Berkshire
Are you looking to work in an idyllic, rural setting in Berkshire away from all the hustle and bustle?
Bartlett Recruitment Consultants are working with a privately owned Building Services Consultant looking to recruit an Intermediate and Senior Electrical Design team to join their team in a modern office where everyone including the Directors adapt a hands on approach ensuring projects are delivered to the highest standards.
They have awards form CIBSE and boast an impressive staff retention where many of the staff have worked there for many years promoting a friendly and stable team working environment and they favour recruiting people from a stable and permanent background as they look for staff to build a long term career within their consultancy.
They Design and specify M&E services with an emphasis on sustainable, low carbon design, these projects can be new, refurbishment and planned maintenance. They use AutoCAD 2D and Revit MEP for 3D drawing and design, with an experienced team ensuring they are BIM ready.
Both the Intermediate and Senior Engineer will be supported and given the opportunity to progress towards becoming an Associate, or potentially Associate Director. Project sectors are varied and include Mission Critical, Education, Hotels, Residential, Retail and Conservation.
They encourage individuality within a team environment and actively support career development to Chartered status so the successful applicants must be self-motivated and have the drive and ambition to design and manage their own projects.
- The ideal qualification is a Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) accredited course such as BEng (Hons), BSc and MSC.
- A minimum 5 years building services experience within the UK is expected and the successful applicant will come from a permanent working background, with a broad based experience across a range of sectors.
- Good communication and computer skills are essential and familiarity with TAS, Cymap, Amtech, AutoCAD software packages will be an advantage.
- The position involves hands on designing, managing various projects and supervising engineers and project team, face to face contact with Clients and delivery of services to the Client.
- Senior Engineers report directly to the Project Director, but take responsibility for all aspects of the design and specification of building services installation, including surveying, quality inspections, dealing with Contractors, attending site meetings, taking minutes, report writing, O&M documents etc.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and the following benefits include the option to purchase holidays up to 26 days, flexible working hours, Group Pension, Life assurance, Professional Membership subscription, mobile phone and a profit related bonus.
For further information on this position and all other vacancies not listed within the Built Environment and Building Services Engineering, please contact Paul Bartlett FIRP on 020 8549 3003 / firstname.lastname@example.org
At Bartlett Recruitment we appreciate that it is not always easy to talk during the normal working day so we are available to discuss career opportunities typically from 7am – 9pm and at weekends.
Apply for Electrical Design Engineers - Berkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly