Electrical Design Engineer - Kent - £48-£57k
Are you a Building Services Electrical Design engineer, based in Kent and looking for an exciting new career opportunity?
If the answer to the above is yes, and you want to work for a dynamic, expending business, please read on.
My client is a well established M&E Consultancy, based in the heart of Kent (great transport links from Greater London or Kent itself).
Due to ongoing expansion and an abundance of work, they are looking to recruit a Senior/Lead Electrical Design Engineer, to join the team.
Reporting to the Directors, you will be responsible for overseeing projects from initial concept to completion. They work on some technically challenging projects in a variety of sectors, so this is a challenging and exciting role.
The position offers great long term prospects, as a number of their current board were promoted from within.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as a Building Services Electrical Design engineer, with a minimum of 5 years UK based experience.
- Capable of running your own projects from initial concept to completion, including client/site visits/design meetings.
- Either currently based in the Kent/South London region, or looking to relocate within the UK.
- Up to date with the latest industry regs/software, and capable of overseeing junior/intermediate engineers.
- Well presented, keen to progress with real ambition to progress your career to Associate and one day board level.
- A varied track record of projects within Building Services Electrical Design.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work as part of a well established yet growing team, offering a real opportunity to shine within a forward thinking office environment.
- Genuine ongoing CPD. They are keen to keep up with the latest market trends, and invest heavily in their staff.
- The chance to work on a variety of technically challenging, exciting projects.
- Work as part of a great team (I have personally met a number of their staff and they are a very friendly, welcoming team)
- Excellent salary package, bonus and regular salary reviews.
If you are a Kent based Building Services Electrical Design engineer, and would be interested in being considered for the position, please get in touch.
Please call Dean Parry, Director of BPI M&E Recruitment on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533. I am happy to talk anytime including before or after hours/weekends, and all conversations will of course be held in the strictest of confidence.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com