Vertical Transportation Engineer - Award Winning Consultancy - £30-£40k
I am currently working with an award winning, industry leading M&E Engineering consultancy, based in London.
They are currently one of the most successful privately owned practices in London, and have delivered major projects in the UK and overseas for over 30 years.
They have a number of special projects teams, and due to their success in high rise building projects, have one of the top vertical transportation consulting teams in the country.
Due to the success of this team, they are currently looking to recruit a junior/intermediate level Vertical Transportation engineer, to join the team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a niche market, where earning potential is extremely high.
They are happy to consider someone who is currently working as a VT engineer, or maybe you are currently working within M&E consulting and looking to specialise. Alternatively you may even come from the lift sector, and looking to get into consulting.
The position is based out of their fantastic London based offices, which are cutting edge, open plan and offer fantastic amenities.
Requirements for the position:
- Ideally you will be working as an engineer within the vertical transportation sector, but if you have the necessary engineering/transferrable skills, they will be keen to hear from you.
- A sound knowledge of engineering principals, and experience working on major projects.
- If you don’t have any Vertical transportation experience, a keen interest in the sector is essential.
- HND qualified as a minimum, unless you have the relevant experience in VT.
- Currently based in the UK, and commutable to central London.
- Dynamic, keen to learn with long term career ambitions.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work on award winning major projects, as part of a leading team within the vertical transportation sector.
- Excellent training to CEng status, with the chance to work with industry leaders.
- Work from one of the best office locations within the industry.
- The chance to specialise in a Niche market (excellent earning potential)
- An industry leading salary package, which includes generous pension, healthcare.
If you are keen to progress your career within the Vertical transportation sector and would like to apply for the position, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment, on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
I am available anytime including evenings or weekends.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com