Mechanical Associate - To £70K + Package
A forward-thinking Building Services and Sustainability Engineering consultancy is looking for a Mechanical Associate to lead a team of Building Services Design Engineers in their London office.
Established in 1990 they now operate from a network of six offices across the UK and have an impeccable track record of designing and delivering commercial office, residential, data centre and hotel projects.
As a medium sized consultancy they punch well above their weight in project sizes, often competing and winning against the larger consultancies such as Hilson Moran, Cundall and Ramboll.
Reporting to a Director you will be responsible for working as a Project Leader and Project Manager, managing a multi-discipline design team, ensuring the quality of design deliverables, liaising with clients, collaborating with the Sustainability team and assuming the financial management of all projects under your control.
- Take an active role in fee bid submissions, invoicing and resource management.
- Attend client presentations and agree deliverables.
- Carry out site surveys, produce engineering calculations, designs and specifications.
- Prepare contract documentation and supervise projects during the construction phase.
- Actively lead, mentor and manage a teams of engineers and technicians.
- Act as a single point of contact for clients on projects under your control.
- Assist in securing repeat work by meeting or exceeding client's expectations.
- Act as a Technical advisor to resolve design issues for HVAC matters.
- Maintain regular contact with other business unit heads and actively promote cross selling initiatives.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, project managers, architects and main-contractors and sub-contractors.
The ideal Mechanical Associate will be Degree qualified, have at least eight years' experience in Building Services and will have a track record in leading multidisciplinary teams and manage and deliver profitable projects from concept design to handover.
Apply for Mechanical Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Project Management Building services (general) jobs in South East England
- Project Management Environmental engineering jobs in South East England
- Project Management Mechanical engineering jobs in South East England
- Project Management Public health engineering jobs in South East England
- Project Management Sustainability jobs in South East England