Mechanical Associate - To £70K + Package
A forward-thinking Building Services and Sustainability Engineering consultancy is looking for a Mechanical Associate to lead a team of Building Services Design Engineers in their London office.
Established in 1990 they now operate from a network of six offices across the UK and have an impeccable track record of designing and delivering commercial office, residential, data centre and hotel projects.
As a medium sized consultancy they punch well above their weight in project sizes, often competing and winning against the larger consultancies such as Hilson Moran, Cundall and Ramboll.
Reporting to a Director you will be responsible for working as a Project Leader and Project Manager, managing a multi-discipline design team, ensuring the quality of design deliverables, liaising with clients, collaborating with the Sustainability team and assuming the financial management of all projects under your control.
- Take an active role in fee bid submissions, invoicing and resource management.
- Attend client presentations and agree deliverables.
- Carry out site surveys, produce engineering calculations, designs and specifications.
- Prepare contract documentation and supervise projects during the construction phase.
- Actively lead, mentor and manage a teams of engineers and technicians.
- Act as a single point of contact for clients on projects under your control.
- Assist in securing repeat work by meeting or exceeding client's expectations.
- Act as a Technical advisor to resolve design issues for HVAC matters.
- Maintain regular contact with other business unit heads and actively promote cross selling initiatives.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, project managers, architects and main-contractors and sub-contractors.
The ideal Mechanical Associate will be Degree qualified, have at least eight years' experience in Building Services and will have a track record in leading multidisciplinary teams and manage and deliver profitable projects from concept design to handover.
More searches like this
- Project Management Building services (general) jobs in South East England
- Project Management Environmental engineering jobs in South East England
- Project Management Mechanical engineering jobs in South East England
- Project Management Public health engineering jobs in South East England
- Project Management Sustainability jobs in South East England