Engineering Graduate - Award Winning Company - London
Are you an engineering graduate, looking to work for one of the UK;s leading engineering consultancies?
If the answer is yes, and you want to work in an exciting niche sector offering great earning potential, please read on.
I am currently working with an award winning engineering and construction consultancy, widely considered one of the UK market leaders.
They specialise in the Design of Mechanical, Electrical, Public health, security, Fire and Lift designs within major projects. These include Banks, high Rise Buildings, Major Hotel chains, Hospitals and Large Commercial office space to name a few.
They are currently looking to recruit an graduate engineer to join one of their specialist design teams, based in their London office.
The position offers fantastic training, a great salary and package, plus full support to CEng. This is your chance to join one of the market leaders, and work on major projects in both London and overseas.
Requirements for the position:
- A recent graduate in a technical engineering subject. This could be Mechanical engineering or Aerospace for example. They are happy to consider people at a degree or Masters level.
- A keen interest in engineering and how things are built, and keen to pursue a career within the construction engineering sector.
- Currently located in the UK, with full working rights. Ideally you will be commutable to London but they are happy to consider people relocating within the UK, but you will need to get to London for a face to face meeting.
- Well presented, confident and ambitious. They are looking for future leaders within the business.
- Keen to work in a niche sector, where you will become an expert in your field (great prospects and earning potential).
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work on world class engineering projects, and shape the London skyline.
- Excellent training to chartered engineer status, their graduate training has received awards.
- The chance to work in a highly specialised sector, offering genuine job security and very good earning potential.
- The chance to work alongside and learn from some of the world’s leading engineers.
- An excellent salary, plus great package, that includes pension, healthcare, bonus, flexi benefits and generous holiday.
If you are a graduate engineer looking for an exciting career opportunity, please get in touch.
For more information, please call Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533. I am available anytime including evenings and weekends.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com
Apply for Engineering Graduate - Award Winning Company - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly