Revit MEP Technician - To £35K + Package
Due to continued growth and securing a number of major projects, this well-known building services and sustainability consultancy are looking for an additional Revit MEP Technician.
Established over 30 years ago they now employ almost 60 staff and provide ongoing CPD, 25 days annual leave, payment of professional memberships, % pension, private medical insurance and employment security.
The Revit MEP Technician can expect to work on a broad range of projects such as school, mixed-use developments, hotels and leisure facilities across all stages of a project lifecycle.
- Set up projects from scratch.
- Amend Revit models according to the Engineers mark-ups.
- Convert existing 2d AutoCAD drawings into 3d models.
- Develop and update templates and family creation.
- Model / co-ordinate Mechanical and Electrical services within risers and corridors.
- Model / co-ordinating plant rooms.
- Review models and use clash detection software to ensure MEP services are coordinated with other disciples.
- Assist in developing training materials and procedures for Junior / Graduate Revit staff.
- Ensure projects adhere to BIM Level 1 and 2 requirements.
- Manage you own time and deadlines.
- Minimum of 2 years full time experience with Revit MEP.
- Ability to input Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health services into a Revit model with little supervision.
- Able to work in the UK with no Visa restrictions.
- Good understanding of building services, architecture and sustainable design.
Apply for Revit MEP Technician - To £35K + Package
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly