SENIOR / PRINCIPAL MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER (building services) – EAST LONDON
A Senior/Principal Mechanical Design Engineer is required for an exceptional building services consultancy, based in East London.
They are looking for an experienced Senior / Principal Mechanical Design Engineer to take control of the design solutions for a vast range of exciting projects throughout the UK.
This role is ideal for a highly motivated, skilled Senior/Principal Mechanical Design Engineer with aspirations on moving up to an Associate level.
- Degree (or HND) in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng
- To present technical information and provide clear communication throughout the duration of the build
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a consultancy environment working in a Mechanical Design role
- Strong communication and managerial skills, with a proven track record of projects completed
- Experience working on a variety of successful projects, offering flawless design solutions
What my client can offer you:
- To work for an award-winning building services consultancy with an excellent reputation
- Exciting, diverse range of projects throughout the UK
- Excellent salary / benefits with long term career prospects
- A great working environment backed by an experienced team of Chartered engineers
- Stunning office location in the heart of London
If you are a Building Services, Mechanical Design Engineer and this role sounds of interest to you, kindly contact Lloyd Walker (BPI Recruitment) on 01483 343 072 or email me at email@example.com.