PRINCIPAL / (experienced) SENIOR MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER (building services) – MANCHESTER
A reputable building services consultancy based in central Manchester is looking for a Senior/Principal Mechanical Design Engineer to strengthen their MEP team.
They are looking for an experienced Senior / Principal Mechanical Design Engineer to take control of the design solutions for a broad range of exciting projects throughout the UK.
This role is ideal for a highly motivated, skilled Senior/Principal Mechanical Design Engineer with aspirations on moving up to an Associate level.
- Degree (or HND) in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng
- To present technical information and provide clear communication throughout the duration of the build
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a consultancy environment working in a Mechanical Design role
- Strong communication and managerial skills, with a proven track record of projects completed
- Experience working on a variety of successful projects, offering flawless design solutions
What my client can offer you:
- To work for an award-winning building services consultancy with an excellent reputation
- Exciting, diverse range of projects throughout the UK
- Excellent salary / benefits with long term career prospects
- A good amount of new and repeat business secured
- Stunning office location in the heart of Manchester
If you are an experienced Building Services, Mechanical Design Engineer and you like the look of the role, please contact Lloyd Walker on 01483 343 072 or send me a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for PRINCIPAL / (experienced) SENIOR MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER (building services) – MANCHESTER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly