Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer - £35-£45k - Guildford
I am currently looking to recruit an intermediate level Mechanical Design Engineer, for a dynamic growing M&E Design Consultancy, based in the Guildford Catchment area.
My client is a well established Mechanical and Electrical Consultancy, who specialise in the design of Sustainable MEP Systems.
They work in a variety of sectors, but their main clients are within the Commercial Office, Education, Healthcare, Leisure, Hotels and Retail sectors. They have an excellent client base and an abundance of repeat business.
Due to their continued success and future expansion plans, they are looking to recruit an Intermediate level Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer.
If you are currently working within Mechanical Building Services Design and looking to work for a company offering an excellent challenge, great package and future prospects, please read on.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as an Intermediate Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer, with a minimum of 2-4 years experience within a consulting environment. They may also consider engineers from a site background but you must have very strong design skills.
- Located within a commutable distance from Guildford (their office is a 5 minute walk from the station), or willing to relocate within the UK.
- Capable of working on your own initiative. You will report directly to the Mechanical Associate.
- Capable of attending site and client meetings, and taking the lead on smaller projects, or offering project support on larger jobs.
- UP to date with the latest industry software (proficient in CAD).
- Genuinely ambitious. My client are offering real prospects to work to management level and even one day Director, so this would suit someone looking for a real challenge with a growing business.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work on exciting projects in a variety of sectors, ensuring you don’t get pigeon holed into one particular sector.
- Fast career progression. My client believe in promoting people based on their ability, so if you learn quickly and prove yourself you will earn promotions accordingly.
- The chance to work in central Guildford, one of the most exciting and vibrant cities outside of London.
- Excellent investment in training. They will offer you full support to Chartership.
- An excellent salary package, above industry standards.
If you are an intermediate Mechanical Design engineer and would like to be considered for this position in Guildford, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
For more information, please call Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 146, or mobile 07823 333 533. I am available anytime including evenings and weekends to suit you.
Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org.