Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer - Guildford
Are you an intermediate Electrical Design Engineer, with 2-4 years experience within the Building services Design Sector?
If the answer is yes, and you want to work for a dynamic, growing Building Services Design consultancy, please read on.
My client is a well established yet growing Mechanical and Electrical Consultancy, who specialise in the sustainable Design of MEP projects within Buildings.
They work on some fantastic projects in a number of sectors, and have great ambitions as a business to grow into a market leader.
Due to their ongoing success and recent large project wins, they are looking to strengthen their electrical Design team, and are looking to recruit an ambitious intermediate level engineer, with future ambitions to work to management level.
This position may suit someone who is currently at a larger company but looking to make a move where you can see a clearer promotion path, or you may be with a medium sized consultancy and looking for a new challenge.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as a Building Services Electrical Design engineer, ideally with 2-4 years experience within a consulting environment. If you are from a site background but have strong design skills they would also be keen to hear from you.
- You will be up to date with the latest industry software, and capable of producing proficient high quality designs.
- Capable of running your own smaller projects, or being project support on larger projects. You will be given the chance to run projects you feel comfortable with.
- Based within a commutable location from Guildford (5 minutes walk from the station), or happy to relocate within the UK.
- Ambitious, keen to progress and work towards Senior engineer status. There are genuine prospects to work to future director level for the right person.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work as part of a dynamic, vibrant team, on exciting M&E projects.
- Full support to CEng chartership. My client has a proven track record of supporting their engineers to achieve this (even paying for additional education).
- Work for a company with a clear path to management and one day Director level, it really is down to your hard work how quickly you progress.
- Excellent office location in the heart of Guildford (5 minutes walk from the station or close by parking).
- A very generous salary package.
If you are an intermediate Electrical Design engineer and would like to be considered for this position, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment for more information.
I am available anytime including evenings and weekends, on either 01483 343 016, or my mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer - Guildford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly