Mechanical Design Engineer - £50-£65k - Alton, Hampshire
I am currently looking to recruit a HVAC Mechanical Building Services Design engineer, for a good client of mine, based near Alton, Hampshire.
If you are looking to work on high quality engineering projects and earn a competitive salary but maybe move away from the London commute, please read on.
I am currently working with a well established M&E company, based near Alton on the Hampshire border.
They work on some fantastic projects, and have an abundance of work and strong pipeline.
As a result, they are looking to recruit a Senior HVAC Mechanical Design engineer, to join their consulting team.
Due to their location it’s a great place to commute from South Hampshire, Surrey and West Sussex.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as a Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer, with a minimum of 6 years experience within a design environment.
- Capable used of 2D CAD, and a genuine interest in BIM (full training on offer).
- A full driving licence is essential due to their office location.
- Capable of taking the lead on HVAC Mechanical Design projects, and working on your own initiative.
- A good team player.
- Well presented, hard working and a stable career history.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work on excellent technically challenging projects, without the commute and cost of an expensive train ticket to London.
- A very competitive salary, as well as a car/car allowance and package.
- Work as part of a dynamic growing business, with genuine prospects and a good working environment.
- Ongoing CPD, from a company who really invest in their people.
If you are a Building Services Mechanical Design engineer and would like to apply for the position, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Mechanical Design Engineer - £50-£65k - Alton, Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly