Mechanical (HVAC) Design Engineer £35 - £45K
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a well-known building services consultancy based in Northamptonshire. Established in the 1990's they now operate from eight offices across the UK and have recently won "CIBSE Employer of the Year."
Offering MEP, Sustainability, BIM, Building Physics and Project Management services they pride themselves in going the extra mile for clients and for their commitment to training, developing and promoting their staff.
Reporting to a Director you will enjoy a fast-paced role and be responsible for the concept, detailed design and coordination of mechanical building services solutions including heating, ventilation, air conditioning, natural ventilation, gas / medical gasses, hold and cold water services and plant room layouts.
You will also be responsible for liaising with external specialist consultants such as architects and structural engineers and project managers, ensuring your designs are coordinated and projects are planned and scheduled correctly and meet British Standards and sustainability benchmarks.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering.
- Minimum of four years' experience working for a consultancy or design and build contractor.
- Able to design, plan, manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good Hevacomp, IES skills and a working knowledge of Revit MEP.
- Broad range of project experience covering RIBA stages 2 - 5 and previous experience working on refurbishment or upgrade projects.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues, clients and external consultants.
- BUPA Private Healthcare
- Death in Service cover
- 25 days leave