Regional Operations Manager- South East - £55-£70k plus generous package
I am currently working with a leading engineering company, who are looking to recruit an Operations Leader for their Southern region.
They are a well established business with a fantastic reputation in the industry, working on some very high profile projects.
They are one of the market leaders in what they do, and are looking for a high quality Operations Manager to oversee their projects in the South East of England.
Due to their specialist nature they are keen to speak to people from a HVAC, Ductwork, Nuclear, Oil and Gas or pharmaceutical background, as the technical skills needed are transferrable.
What is however essential is that you are a driven, ambitious individual, looking to work for a great company on high specification projects.
- You will be responsible for the project delivery, budgets and supervision of employees, relating to projects in the South East of England, ensuring effective delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Management and accountability of projects.
- Responsible for the project portfolio and ensuring strict margins are adhered to.
- Drive the Health and safety culture within the region. H&S is something my client take very seriously.
- Forecasting of project activity, to ensure deadlines are adhered to.
- Manage project resource, to ensure they are fully staffed with qualified and experienced personnel.
- Report to the Board on a monthly basis on the progress of projects.
- Supply chain management.
- Provide Supervision, development, training and career objectives for employees.
- Work closely with the Commercial team, overseeing project spend and expenses within the division.
Requirements for the position:
- A strong engineering background, within the HVAC, Ductwork, Nuclear, Oil and Gas or Pharmaceutical sector.
- You must either be located in the South East, or willing to relocate/live away on a weekly basis (there is a potential living away allowance for the right person).
- NEC3 A Option A and B-E are desirable.
- Strong leadership qualities, and capable of leading from the front and inspiring others.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- A structured and efficient approach to managing construction operations.
- Engineering and construction Operations experience is essential.
What my client can offer you:
- An industry leading salary package and benefits. This includes car or car allowance, Fuel Card, living away allowance (if eligible), private pension, Healthcare, death in service, generous holiday.
- The chance to lead a dynamic and growing team, and help shape the South East operations within the business.
- Genuine prospects within the business.
- A flexible working environment, offering you full autonomy over your region and projects.
- The chance to work on high spec, interesting projects.
If you are interested in this exciting Operations Manager position and would like to be considered for the role, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
I am available anytime including evenings and weekends, and all conversations will of course be held in the strictest of confidence.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Regional Operations Manager- South East - £55-£70k plus generous package
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly