Senior Electrical Design Engineer / London Bridge
Senior Electrical Design Engineer
£55,000 - £60,000 + Benefits Package
A large multi disciplined engineering consultancy are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to lead projects within the commercial, resi and healthcare market. This consultancy are recruiting off the back off a number of large projects wins in London which guarantees their order book into 2019.
This consultancy are well renowned in the industry for employing some of the best engineers and for working with a number of the top clients in London from the financial and internet industry. All this makes for a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking company with real potential to grow. Within this role you will carry out the below:
- Carry out site visits with clients and other members of the design team.
- Assist in estimating of designs
- Detailed design of electrical building services engineering
- Take projects from inception to completion
- Writing technical specifications
- Visiting site for quality control during construction
- Assistance with final commissioning and hand over and O&M manuals.
Candidates should have the below experience:
- At least 6 years experience as an Electrical Design Engineer
- Experience working alongside REVIT Technicians
- Experience working on commercial projects in London
- Experience managing and mentoring more junior engineers
- Experience in client facing positions.
- Hold a membership with the IET or CIBSE
- Be educated to at least HND level in Electrical Engineering, Building Services engineering or similar.
For more information about this role please contact George Osborn on 07966 334905.