Senior Electrical Design Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client a specialist building services design consultancy has engaged Greystone to find them a Senior Electrical Engineer. The suitable candidate will be a first-class standalone engineer who is looking to drive their career forward and progress quickly in line with their capabilities.
• To manage the whole project consultancy process day to day (rather than strategically) by knowing and performing the company’s duties via the ACE Agreement and Company standards.
• Represent the company on projects with only periodic quality review by Associates or Directors.
• Work to enhance our clients reputation Consulting for delivering Building Services Excellence.
• Carry-out Project/Team Specific activities as defined from time to time by Supervisor.
• Manage projects to achieve Client satisfaction and profitability targets
• Work within Team environment and be able to instruct technicians and support staff in their work as it relates to the projects under the Senior Engineer’s control.
• Control own and staff activities to meet Company financial / time targets.
• Advise other Construction Team Professionals on their own activities related to Building Services.
• Design and detail straightforward engineering systems.
• Illustrate concepts and prepare written reports.
• Prepare detailed design drawings in sketch form suitable for presenting concepts to Clients and other Design Professionals.
• Adequately communicate his thoughts and ideas to other staff, professionals and clients in verbal and written form.
• Prepare complete packages of tender information.
• Monitor and report on the quality and progress of work on site.
• Prepare budget costs and produce designs to meet agreed budget.
• Manage and value variations to the contract.
• Act professionally with all parties on the clients work so as to develop the company’s reputation.
• Achieve continued professional development in areas relevant to the achievement of personal objectives and as a contribution to those of the company.
• Contribute to the development of the company so as to enhance its reputation.
• Identify new work opportunities with Client and other professionals Outputs
• Manage Works with fee value of £100,000 per annum using office resources
• Total Client satisfaction with service delivered
• Timely delivery of work to Company quality and profit requirements
• Technical review reports prior to internal review
• Expand work related knowledge
• Study to meet CPD objectives Key Skills
• Effective Team member, i.e. works well with others
• Technically competent
• Construction Process Aware
• Good Communicator
Apply for Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly