Intermediate Electrical Engineer
A successful building services consultancy in Hertfordshire now has a vacancy available for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join its design team.
- The consultancy will offer between £30,000 and £42,000.
- The business has been operating within the construction industry for almost 50 years.
- Their key services include mechanical, electrical and public health MEP design, sustainability and low carbon engineering, lighting design, vertical transportation and facilities management.
- They’re currently involved with a number of new build and refurbishment projects in the residential, commercial, education, mixed use, cultural and hospitality sectors.
- Production of Electrical Services design from inception to completion including lighting, power distribution, fire detection systems and security systems (CCTV, intruder alarms and access controls).
- Development of design standards and specifications
- Design of Distributed Energy Schemes & Energy Centres
- Production of feasibility studies
- Liaising with external designers and customers
- Client focused and with excellent communication skills
- An understanding of relevant design and calculation software such as Amtech, Dialux, Relux and AutoCAD