Intermediate Electrical Engineer
Due to planned growth, a successful building services consultancy in North London now has a vacancy available for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join its design team.
- The consultancy will offer between £30,000 and £45,000.
- Privately owned business that has been trading for over 25 years.
- Currently employs circa 30 staff.
- Their key services include mechanical, electrical and public health MEP design, sustainability and low carbon engineering and CAD / Revit modelling and design.
- They’re currently involved with a number of new build and refurbishment projects in the residential, commercial, education, mixed use, healthcare. cultural and hospitality sectors.
- Production of Electrical Services design from inception to completion including lighting, power distribution, fire detection systems and security systems (CCTV, intruder alarms and access controls).
- Development of design standards and specifications
- Production of feasibility studies
- Liaising with external designers and customers
- Client focused and with excellent communication skills
- An understanding of relevant design and calculation software such as Amtech, Dialux, Relux and AutoCAD