Intermediate Sustainability Engineer
A growing building services and sustainability consultancy in North London now has a vacancy available for an intermediate level Sustainability Engineer / Sustainability Consultant.
- The Sustainability Engineer job will offer a basic salary of between £30,000 and £40,000 depending on experience.
- Has been in business for 30 years.
- Currently employ around 50 staff.
- Their key services include full building services mechanical, electrical and public health MEP design, sustainability and low energy engineering and Cad / Revit modelling.
- Their project range include new build residential developments, mixed use, student accommodation, hotels and commercial premises.
- EPC for domestic buildings
- IES thermal modelling, overheating, daylighting, Part L
- Knowledge of BREEAM and Code
- LEED knowledge would be a bonus