Senior Public Health Design Engineer
Our client is a leading multi-disciplined design consultancy offering engineering, design and specialist consultancy services across the complex infrastructure, process and built environment.
Due to a rapid increase in workload we are currently seeking a Senior Public Health Design Engineer to join their team in Central London on a contract basis for 6 months.
Reporting to an Associate Director you will be responsible for the design of all above and below ground water and drainage services on a large scale residential project.
Key duties will involve;
• Preparation of reports, schemes drawings and specifications
• Sketch and detail design of soil, waste and rainwater systems for above ground
• Production of sizing calculations, specifications and drawings
• Design of domestic hot and cold water services
• Co-ordination with other building and design services
• Liaising with Architects, Structural Engineers and Authorities
The ideal Senior Public Health Design Engineer will have over five years’ experience in a design / consulting role within the building services industry.
For more information on this role, please contact Micaela Mitchell at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can reach me on 0207 065 7276.